Friday Finds ~ In Like a Lion

How's the weather where you are? It's been a little liony here. :) Winter is still hanging on and going out with a punch. I don't mind. I was beside myself excited when winter started and I'm enjoying every flakey second, but I will admit that I'm starting to look forward to wearing shorts and working outside. Actually, that's probably why I don't mind the winter. How nice is it to kiss Hubby good-bye and go back into a warm home where you will work all day? Lovely.

If the spring itch is starting to get to you, check out these sweet little clips. They are designed to stick to the fridge or whiteboard with a magnet and clip together all your documents.
(Magnetic Clips, Yellow Pansy, at PinsnPaperOnline)

Wouldn't this be a cute way to spring clean
and spring ready your office?

No comments:

Post a Comment