Reviews: Aquanotes

I can't officially give a review of these nifty little Aquanotes because honestly I'm a little nervous to spend the money. The picture is promising, for sure. However, my shower isn't nearly that clean. In fact, it's not even close to being that clean. (Then again, it's a small picture so maybe all this person's sticky bottles of shampoo and little grouty, moldy spots are on the other side.) My concern would be that the paper would disintegrate under the humidity of the room and the pencil would get lost. Still, I can't help but be intrigued, because truly 99% of my ideas come to me while I'm in the shower. I read an article in a writing magazine in which the writer admitted to just this problem. He said maybe the water stimulates him. I think maybe the fact that I have no distractions and have a regular routine to perform gives my brain the opportunity to storm and wander. And I think I'm stressing out my phone by grabbing it with dripping hands in an attempt to get these ideas down. So maybe this product would be good, afterall. And maybe it would save me money... in that I won't fry my poor phone.

Has anyone used these? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought of something like this, but the idea has merit. If you've considered it that much already, then I think you have a good excuse to try it out. :)
    Ps. These guys would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete